ശനിയാഴ്‌ച, ജനുവരി 17, 2015

SSLC 2015 English - Easy Win (unit wise revision package and language elements)

Dear Rajeev Sir,
                      I am Shabeen
working at AM LPS Cheppur. Still I'm giving materials for SSLC students. Earlier I was working with Tuition Centres and also in a College.  I've completed my MA in English and TTC. I would like to submit a book for SSLC students. I and my friend prepared one special study material for students. I got many materials from English Blog , Mathsblog and some other websites. I added some more language activities as well. Actually this one is a small effort from me to provide unit wise revision package and some grammatical elements. I hope you will publish it in our website. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have some other grammar elements too that I prepared in a simple manner... I'll share everything to help our students.... Let's move forward with open arms.... Hope to meet you soon.

Yours faithfully
Shabeen
(Arranged & Prepared by Shabeen V. Usman & Rasheed Bincy P.)

5 അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ:

Anonymous പറഞ്ഞു...

Dear Shabeen, Usman and Rasheed Bincy,
You did a great job!!!!
I salute you.
Ramachandran.C.R

sujith പറഞ്ഞു...

Congratulations

Farhana Karim പറഞ്ഞു...

nanni

Anonymous പറഞ്ഞു...

A very good attempt .........................
Hats off dear teachers.....................
Thank you so much...........................

Abdul Samad Manjeri പറഞ്ഞു...

Hi Shabeen,
wt u did really deserves appreciation, bt words are not capable of it...
Can I have personal chat with u? If u don't mind pls add here ur e-mail id too. It's something to discuss with u...
-K.K.A Samad